I’ve been working with Power BI metadata a lot lately. Analysing and sourcing information about the security, content and workspaces we hold and I always found myself re-using authentication code or I’d end up approaching problems differently as my PowerShell skills progressed over the last 12 months. It was a few months ago that I decided to properly organise the functions I was using and create a PowerShell module. In December, after reading some great material and watching some sessions from Rob Sewell I realised I could publish this to the PowerShell Gallery with a proper CI/CD process to boot!
Here’s the link to the module & the source on GitHub if you want to check it out but I just wanted to highlight and thank all the great people that created guides and sessions which got me there!